Indicates that the item is a Top Pick. The full review is available in 102 Top Picks for Homeschool Curriculum.
- Alpha Omega Science LIFEPAC Curriculum, junior and senior high
- Be Naturally Curious Science Mini-Courses
- Behold and See Life Science
- Biology 101: Biology According to the Days of Creation DVD set
- Biology: A Search for Order in Complexity, second edition
- Biology (A.C.E.)
- Biology, BJU Press, fourth edition (2011)
- The Biology Coloring Book
- Biology Dissection Video (DVD)
- Building Blocks in Life Science
- Character Sketches
- Christian Kids Explore series
- Classic Science Curriculum
- Devotional Biology
- DIVE Science Courses
- Dr. Dave's Teaching Manuals
- Elemental Science Classic Series
- Exploring Creation science series - Apologia Science for Junior and Senior High Levels
- The Good and the Beautiful Science and Health Unit Studies
- High School Biology in Your Home
- Illustrated Guide to Home Biology Experiments
- Intelligent Design DVDs
- Life Before Birth
- Life Science, Fourth Edition (BJU Press)
- Life Science Work-Text
- Lyrical Media: Life Science, Volumes 1, 2, and 3; Earth Science
- Medical Investigation 101
- Mystery Science
- Noeo Science Curriculum: Biology, Physics, and Chemistry courses for grades 1-9
- Science Roots: Latin and Greek Roots for Biology and Life Science
- Science Shepherd Life Science and Biology
- Sonlight Science D: Biology, Taxonomy, and Human Anatomy
- The Wonderful Way Babies are Made
Science Web Links
Graphite is a site that hosts teacher reviews and ratings for online games and websites as well as apps that is free with no registration required.
- MIT OpenCourseWare free AP test prep
MIT OpenCourseWare has free AP test prep for Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Online Learning Fun With Physics
At Online Learning Fun With Physics, Maryville University has groups of links to other educational websites (free) with topical lesson material and/or videos on physics topics under the headings Motion, Heat and Thermodynamics, Light, Electricity and Magnetism, and Gravity.
- PowerMyLearning - science and technology activities
PowerMyLearning is a free online site that helps you find games, videos, and software by grade level, subject area, standards covered. It has separate categories for science and technology. You can create your own playlists.
- Sky Lights Blog
Dan Heim hosts a weekly blog (advertisement free!) that should be helpful to homeschoolers at junior high level and above. Topics addressed are generally from astronomy, meteorology, and earth science, often determined by current events. Search "Browse All Posts" for brief interesting coverage of many topics, often with links to vetted sites.
www.HookedOnScience.org is the website of noted science teacher Jason Lindsey that features a huge archive of relatively simple experiments for free.
- www.teachwithmovies.org - Science
www.teachwithmovies.org provides free detailed lesson plans for various science topics that use clips from videos. You need to obtain the videos yourself. It also lists feature films that relate to science topics but with no lesson plans.