Indicates that the item is a Top Pick. The full review is available in 102 Top Picks for Homeschool Curriculum.
- Adaptive Curriculum: Science
- Alpha Omega Science LIFEPAC Curriculum, junior and senior high
- Behold and See K: Exploring Nature with Stories, Activities, and Nature Walks
- Behold and See Science Series
- A Beka Book Science and Health Texts (grades 1-6)
- Berean Builders Science Series
- BJU Press Science series
- Building Foundations of Scientific Understanding
- Christian Liberty Press: God's Creation Science Series
- Classic Science Curriculum
- Considering God's Creation
- Discovering Intelligent Design
- DIVE Science Courses
- Elemental Science Classic Series
- Elementary Anatomy: Nervous and Respiratory Systems
- Exploring Creation with Marine Biology, 2nd Edition
- Generation Genius science video lessons
- God's Design Science, fourth editions
- Great Science Adventures series
- Inquiry in Action: Investigating Matter through Inquiry (third edition)
- Master Book Science courses for grades 3 through 8
- McRuffy Science
- Mystery Science
- Nancy Larson Science
- Noeo Science Curriculum: Biology, Physics, and Chemistry courses for grades 1-9
- Novare Physical Science: A Mastery-Oriented Curriculum
- Physical Science (A.C.E.)
- Physical Science (BJU Press) Fifth Edition
- Physical Science (from the Holt Science & Technology series)
- The Rainbow Science
- R.E.A.L. Science Odyssey series
- Real Science-4-Kids
- A Reason for Science
- Robinson Self-Teaching Home School Curriculum
- Rod and Staff Science
- Science 2 for Little Folks
- Science and Living in God's World series
- Science for Young Catholics series
- Science in the Kitchen: Fearless Science at Home for All Ages
- Science: Order & Design, 2010 edition
- Singapore Science
- Sonlight Science H: Conservation, Robotics, and Technology
- Sonlight Science J
- The Story of Science
- Supercharged Science
- Truth in Science
- Young Explorer Science Series (Exploring Creation series for the elementary grades)
Science Web Links
Graphite is a site that hosts teacher reviews and ratings for online games and websites as well as apps that is free with no registration required.
- MIT OpenCourseWare free AP test prep
MIT OpenCourseWare has free AP test prep for Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Online Learning Fun With Physics
At Online Learning Fun With Physics, Maryville University has groups of links to other educational websites (free) with topical lesson material and/or videos on physics topics under the headings Motion, Heat and Thermodynamics, Light, Electricity and Magnetism, and Gravity.
- PowerMyLearning - science and technology activities
PowerMyLearning is a free online site that helps you find games, videos, and software by grade level, subject area, standards covered. It has separate categories for science and technology. You can create your own playlists.
- Sky Lights Blog
Dan Heim hosts a weekly blog (advertisement free!) that should be helpful to homeschoolers at junior high level and above. Topics addressed are generally from astronomy, meteorology, and earth science, often determined by current events. Search "Browse All Posts" for brief interesting coverage of many topics, often with links to vetted sites.
www.HookedOnScience.org is the website of noted science teacher Jason Lindsey that features a huge archive of relatively simple experiments for free.
- www.teachwithmovies.org - Science
www.teachwithmovies.org provides free detailed lesson plans for various science topics that use clips from videos. You need to obtain the videos yourself. It also lists feature films that relate to science topics but with no lesson plans.